Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

As always, I took my camera with us for Thanksgiving but took NO pictures. Typical. I would blog about the great wonderful holiday we had, but in all honesty it wasn't the best. Ella got sick Thursday night, and until we finally left Saturday morning, was just a mess. Turned out to be a double ear infection. Not to mention that until last night, we were still dealing with the after-effects of messing up her routine. Which means lots of crying at bedtime, not wanting to get up in the mornings, etc.

On a lighter note, we returned home Saturday to find none other that a huge black cat napping on our guest bed. We had been home a good 30min, and didn't discover it until I went into the room and cut the light on.... and it JUMPED off the bed at me. Don't even ask how it got in because I have no idea, nor do I know how long it bad been there. I'm guessing not long, as it didn't feel the need to get into the garbage, or doing any other nasty things while it was there. And wouldn't you know that SAME dang cat was back at my door last night trying to get in!! What is the deal?

In other news, we were able to share with our family during the holiday that we are going to have another baby. That's right folks... stop the presses! In June we will be welcoming a new little one.

Hopefully I will be able to update more. There has just been so much going on, this blog hasn't even crossed my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment