Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday...

Another day in the life. Tuesday is probably my favorite day of the week, even though I am on my own all day/evening. Brent always works out of town on Tuesdays, and sometimes doesn't get home until after Ella is in bed. In all honesty though, she is not nearly as wild and unruly when he is not home, and she just seems to generally be better behaved on these nights. I guess she just gets too excited by his presence :).

Gracie woke up around 6:15 to eat. Actually, she also woke up at 2 and 4, but the nothing too exciting happened during those instances :). I fed her while Brent got ready for work and left. Ella got up around 7, and we watched Mickey Mouse in the bed before jumping up to get ready for school. In order to get there in time for breakfast, we have to leave the house around 7:45. I got her ready, and off to school we all went!

Gracie and I came home, she ate and then went back to sleep. I used this time to make beds, pick up and such. Oh, and eat breakfast. Nothing else too exciting happened the rest of the day. Just lots of feeding, crying, blog reading, cleaning and more feeding. I finally was able to get a shower around 2:30, and we left to go pick Ella up around 3:30.... in the pouring down rain.

Once we got home, Ella ate a snack or three and watched Mickey Mouse for a bit. On Tuesdays we normally either eat sandwhiches or order in. Tonight I decided to try Pizza Hut's pasta since it was the special of the night. It was actually yummy, and Ella ate every bit of hers! So, we ate supper around 6, and spent the rest of the evening playing.

Brent got home a little earlier than normal, around 7:30. Ella went to bed at 8:30, and Gracie is currently asleep before her next feeding. I'll feed her again around 10:30, Brent will give her a pumped bottle around 12:30 or 1, and then she is usually up to eat at 3 and 6. I try and get to bed by 11 so I can get a couple of hours sleep while Brent takes over a feeding. And then we'll start over tomorrow! I didn't take any pictures today, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment