Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday...

Another blog I read is documenting several days of her week. I thought it would be neat to do the same, and be able to look back and see how in the world we functioned with a 2 year old and a 3 week old..haha. So I will start with today, Sunday. Which isn't a typical Sunday since we haven't gone back to church yet. It also isn't very exciting.

Gracie woke up around 5:45 ready to eat. I fed her, and then we both fell back asleep. Then my alarm clock, aka Ella, showed up at the edge of the bed. She had pink marker all over her face. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30. Ella doesn't sleep until 8:30,  so I have no idea how long she had been up "coloring" :). I also don't normally sleep until 8:30, but it was nice for once!

Brent fixed Ella breakfast while I fed Gracie, and then we watched tv for awhile. Around 10 we decided to go outside before it got too hot, then decided to take Ella to the pool. Brent and Ella played in the pool while Gracie ate and I watched. We came home from the pool, ate lunch, and Ella went down for a nap around 12:30. While she was asleep I fed Gracie and watched tv. Normally I would have also used this time to clean, but not today :).

Around 2:30 I heard a knock on Ella's door. I went to let her out, and was greeted by a child covered in poop. Sorry, just being honest. Brent threw her in the tub while i went about discovering what all had to be scrubbed in her room. In the meantime, hungry Gracie was not happy this was delaying her meal.

After throwing half of Ella's room into the wash, and getting her dressed, we decided to reward her good behavior with ice cream from Dairy Queen. Yeah, I know. Parent's of the year. The rest of the evening it stormed and Ella watched movies and played while I did laundry and dishes.

Ella will go to bed around 8:30 for the night, and I will feed Gracie two more times and finally give it up myself around 12. Exciting, I know! Anyway, that was our day.... here are some pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment