Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life Lately...

Not much has been going on the last week or so. We started trying to potty train Ella last week. The first few days went well, and she would go in the potty a few times a day. However, I think her teachers are lagging the last few days because she hasn't gone on the potty at home since Friday. I think they have forgotten?? I thought it was going to be easier with her in school since they would really work with her... but instead I think it may be more difficult, as you have to trust that they are being consistant with her. My goal is to have her out of diapers by June when Gracie comes. That seems like plenty of time, but when you aren't with her all day to work with her yourself, it's not! She moved up to the 2 year old room last Monday, and I don't think that she (or I) like it very much. It seems very disorganized compared to her last class, and there are SO MANY more kids. Wild two year olds at that. She cries almost every morning, and is VERY ready to go every afternoon lol. They said it usually takes them 2 weeks to get adjusted, and we are almost at the two week mark. However, a couple of her teachers from her last class are moving over, so I think that will help.

Our next transition will be her big bed. Once I get rails and curtains, we will be ready to go! I have NO idea how that will go. She has finally gotten past this fighting bedtime thing she had going on for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment