Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Future

I informed my boss yesterday that I will be staying at home once the baby is born. This is SUCH a burden off of my shoulders, as I have been really stressing over telling him. I'm not sure why, things like that just make me nervous. Of course, he was very understanding and it wasn't a big deal at all. So now I am just praying that the next 2 months and 3 weeks fly by! Haha. On one hand I am ready for Gracie to get here, but on the other hand I know i need to enjoy this time I have left with just Ella. I wish I was home now so I could give her some extra attention. 
So I am excited. I have always wanted to stay home, and I am thankful for the chance. I know it's going to be hard some days, but I also know it will be worth it in the end. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting to stay home with your little loves! It is rough some days, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete