Monday, August 16, 2010

Late....Again

Last night,a round 7pm, I walked outside and was surprised at how nice it felt! It has been in the high 90's, or evern triple digits, here for the last month! My hubby was out of town, my daughter was already in bed, and I was bored. I thought this would be a fine time to get some exercise and go for a run down the street! Then I remembered that I don't run. And that I had a sleeping child inside. So I got a wild hair and decided to mow the yard! I got everything but the back yard finished before dark. Pretty impressive! Of course then I had to wind down for a couple of hours before bed, which meant I ended up staying up a littler later. I knew this morning when I was awaken by Ella, instead of my alarm, that something was wrong. My alarm was set for 5:30.... and it was 7. Yikes! Oh well!

In other news, Ella will be 18 months on September 7th. Crazy. She is sooo fiesty! I can't wait to get her into gymnastics.... she loves flipping over things, and just being rough in general- ha! She said 'octopus' last night, and hearing that big word come out of that little mouth was halarious! I've been thinking about buying her a tent of some sort. She is really getting into the whole 'hiding out' thing. She loves to play under the kitchen table or in the dryer. Wait, did I just say dryer? Yeah, that's a story for another day...
This was almost a year ago... or yesterday???

No comments:

Post a Comment